- 8-9 sausages
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tin Tomatoes Diced
- 200 grams water
- 650 grams potatoes, cubed small
- 800 grams mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon oregano or mixed herbs
- 40 grams Milk, for mash
- 20 grams Butter, for mash
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Garlic and Onion into on speed 5, 2 seconds.
Scrape Down bowl and add 40 grams butter, saute for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Add Tin of tomatoes, water and dried herbs. mix on speed 4, 5 seconds.
Place basket into and add potatoes. place vegetables into bottom of the varoma making sure you do not cover over the vents. Add sausages to the top tray of the varoma and place onto .
Cook for 35 minutes, varoma temp, speed 3.
Once cooked, remove the varoma and place onto a thermoserver to keep warm. Remove the steam basket, if there is a build up of tomato scrape it off back into .
Remove Tomato sauce as this is now cooked.
Check the potatoes to ensure they are cooked properly (nearly falling apart). If not cooked enough add them to the bowl with the milk and cook longer.
If potaotes are fully cooked add them, the milk and butter into and mix on speed 4 until they achieve your desired consistancy. (usually 10-20 seconds)
Serve Potato, Vegetables and Sausages onto plate and top with the sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf