- 4 lge cloves of garlic
- 30g fresh ginger root sliced
- 4 shallots (pale part)
- 100g hoisin sauce
- 60g soy sauce
- 2 tsp freshly ground pepper (try a mix of peppercorns)
- 15g sesame oil
- 5g Sweet chilli sauce
- 5g peanut oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 butterfly leg of lamb
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic, ginger and oinions for 2 secs/Sp 7.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together for 10 secs/Sp 3.
3. Pour over trimmed lamb, leave overnight, turn a few times.
4. Bring to room temperature. Sear both sides over hot bbq (on the grill rather than hot plate). Reduce heat to medium hot and cook (perferably covered) for 10-15 mins each side. Turn serveral times then let rest for 15 mins before slicing.
5. Serve on a bed of rice with a green salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers