- 1000 grams Blade or Chuck steak, Cubed into 2cm chunks
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 400 grams Tin Tomatoes Diced
- 1 large onion, Cut in half
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 3 Good quality anchovy fillets
- 4 few sage leaves
- 180 gram red wine
- 2 Ready-made butter puff pastry sheets
- 1 Egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 300 gram Carrots chopped into small pieces
1h 40minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Cut beef into 2cm chuncks. Put the flour, paprika, salt & pepper in a bowl & stir to combine. Add the beef & toss to coat.
Put Onion, garlic & sage into bowl. Chop on speed 7 for 3-5 seconds
Saute for 3 minutes/ 100 C/ Speed 1
Add remaining ingredients (except pastry & egg yolk). Including meat and carrots
Cook for 50 minutes/ 100C / Reverse/ speed 1 With measuring cup off and steaming basket on lid.
When meat filling is finished pour into a large pie dish or 6 individual pie dishes. Cover with the pastry lid, pushing down the edges around the rim. Make a slit in the top with a sharp knife. Brush the top of pastry with the egg yolk and bake pies in the oven until the crust is lightly golden, allow 20-25 minutes for individual pies & around 35-40 mintues for large pie.
Serve with Mash potato & tomato chutney.
Beef and Red wine Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Chilli Mussels
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Vegan Moussaka
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Roast chicken low carb