- 10 sprigs parsley
- 10 sprigs basil, fresh
- 4 spring onions, green part only
- 4 bacon rashers, sliced in half
- 30 grams garlic infused olive oil
- 100 grams carrots, sliced
- 700 grams Chuck Steak, cubed
- 2 tablespoons white rice flour, heaped
- 2 teaspoons potato starch, heaped
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour, heaped
- 140 grams FODMAP friendly tomato paste
- 100 grams red wine
- 1 tablespoon low-FODMAP TM Vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 bay leaves
- 150 grams water
Chop parsley, basil, and spring onions, 5 seconds/speed 6.
Add bacon and chop 4 seconds/speed 5.
Add oil and sauté 4 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
Attach butterfly. Add remaining ingredients and stir through with spatula to combine. Cook 60 minutes/90 degrees/ speed 1.
Season to taste and serve with your choice of rice, mashed potatoes, polenta or gluten free pasta.
For those who tolerate, sliced mushrooms can be added.
If you prefer a more tomatoey flavour a tin of tomatoes can also be added.
This recipe is a combination of two recipes found here://www.deliciousasitlooks.com/2013/10/boeuf-bourguignon-sil-vous-plait.html//www.recipecommunity.com.au/main-dishes-meat-recipes/beef-and-red-wine-stew/84842
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns