- 10 sprigs parsley
- 10 sprigs basil, fresh
- 4 spring onions, green part only
- 4 bacon rashers, sliced in half
- 30 grams garlic infused olive oil
- 100 grams carrots, sliced
- 700 grams Chuck Steak, cubed
- 2 tablespoons white rice flour, heaped
- 2 teaspoons potato starch, heaped
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour, heaped
- 140 grams FODMAP friendly tomato paste
- 100 grams red wine
- 1 tablespoon low-FODMAP TM Vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 bay leaves
- 150 grams water
Chop parsley, basil, and spring onions, 5 seconds/speed 6.
Add bacon and chop 4 seconds/speed 5.
Add oil and sauté 4 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
Attach butterfly. Add remaining ingredients and stir through with spatula to combine. Cook 60 minutes/90 degrees/ speed 1.
Season to taste and serve with your choice of rice, mashed potatoes, polenta or gluten free pasta.
For those who tolerate, sliced mushrooms can be added.
If you prefer a more tomatoey flavour a tin of tomatoes can also be added.
This recipe is a combination of two recipes found here://www.deliciousasitlooks.com/2013/10/boeuf-bourguignon-sil-vous-plait.html//www.recipecommunity.com.au/main-dishes-meat-recipes/beef-and-red-wine-stew/84842
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake