- 1 onion, large
- 1000 grams chuck, blade or round beef, cut into 3 cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 200 g water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable or beef stock paste
- 300 g potato, white or sweet, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 can red kidney beans, (400g) rinsed and drained
- 20 g olive oil
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel and cut onion in half and place in bowl. Chop 4 sec/sp 5
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add 20 g olive oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma temp/sp 1. Add beef and brown, 3 mins/Varoma//sp 1.
Add tomato paste, Worcestshire sauce, water and stock paste.
Cook 30 mins/100 C//sp .
Add the potatoes, and cook further 20 mins/100 C//
Add kidney beans and cook further 10 mins/100 C//Sp .
Serve on own or with polenta, mash or rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Ricotta gnocchi with tomato sauce