- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp dried corriander, ground
- 2 tsp dried cumin, ground
- 1 tsp dried tumeric, ground
- 1/4-1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, optional
- 1 tbsp beef stock concentrate
- 500 g water, (or beef stock liquid)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 800 g steak, large dice, (rump steak)
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add garlic, ginger, onion, corriander, cumin, tumeric, chilli flakes and 80g water to TMX bowl. Cook on speed 2, 100 degrees, 2 minutes.
Add stock, water and tomato paste. Cook on speed 2, 100 degrees, 7 minutes or until boiling.
Add steak. Cook on reverse, speed spoon, 100 degrees, 30 minutes, MC ON.
After this cooking time, cook for a further 20 minutes, reverse, speed spoon, VAROMA temp, MC OFF *** this is to reduce the sauce so its nice and thick! Watch it closely, at 20 minutes check to see if the meat is tender and there is still a small amount of gravy left It is not a saucy curry but you dont want the beef to abdorb all of the liquid
Serve with cauli rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake