- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 50 g bacon
- 30 g Butter
- 500 g tenderlion fillet cut into 2.5 cm strips
- 240 g mushrooms, sliced
- 60 g tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 30 g vege stock concentrate
- 100 g water
- 65 g cornflour
- 10 g Dijon mustard
- 120 g sour cream
- 40 g Worcestershire sauce
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh parsley & Thyme to garnish
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onion, garlic and bacon into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5
2. Add butter and cook for 5 minutes at 100° on speed 1
3. Place remaining ingredients, except parsley and thyme, into TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes at 100° on REVERSE + speed soft.
4. Garnish with parsley and thyme and serve with mashed potatoes and steamed veg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake