- 50 grams chedder cheese, parmesan or and tasty cheese, in 2cm cubes
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 500 grams Beef mince
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 500 grams water
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 500 grams cream
- 2 tablespoons Keens mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add the Cheese and grate for 10 secs on speed 10.
Add the Bread, mix for a further 5 secs speed 10.
Add eggs, salt and pepper to taste and mince meat. speed 4, 30 seconds.
Roll into balls and place in both the Varoma tray and Varoma, spreading them evenly.
Add all the sauce ingridients into the bowl. Mix on Speed 4, Varoma Temp for 20/30mins (depending on the size of your meatballs)
Once meatballs are cooked, serve with mashed potato and steamed vegies.
*Makes a lot of sauce, I kept the leftover sauce to use on a juicy steak dinner*
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma