- 2 slices bread, Soak in a bowl of water
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 onions, Peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 750g Minced Beef or Lamb
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 lemon juice, Squeezed fresh.
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Mango Chutney
- 1 green apple, Peeled, Cored & Chopped
- 40 g sultanas
- 50 g Roasted, Slivered Almonds
- 6 bay leaves
- 250 g Milk
- 2 eggs, Large
1 Set oven at 180*C. Butter large casserole dish.
2 Place bread in water to soak.
3 All onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop for 3 secs on speed 7.
4 Add oil and saute for 2 mins, 100*, speed 1.
5 Add mince, curry powder and turmeric and cook for 5 mins, 100*, Speed 1.
6 Add lemon juice, egg, salt & pepper, bread (squeeze water out), mango chutney, apple, sultanas and almonds and mix for 10 secs on speed 5.
7 Pile mixture into casserole dish and flatten with back of spoon to level. Bury leaves at regular intervals.
1 Beat the milk and eggs with seasoning for 10 secs on speed 6.
2 Pour mixture over meat. Top with remaining bay leaves.
3 Bake for 45 mins or until topping is set and golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Cheese Sandwich
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins