- 500g turkey mince
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cloves ground
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/8 tsp allspice ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Sage
Add all spices into Thermomix and blend Speed 9/5 secs
Add turkey mince and mix on Speed 5 / 5 secs
Mix again for 20 secs on Interval Setting"Dough mode"
Shape into patties, then fry turkey sausage patty on medium heat for 8-10 mins or until no longer pink. Do Not over cook
This is a great easy breakfast that is Gluten Free, Egg Free and Dairy Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings