- 2 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons Minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 85 grams oyster sauce
- 65 grams chicken stock
- to taste Cashews
- 400 grams Beef strips
- 2 Small capsicums
- 1 bok choy
- 1 carrot
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Garlic and Ginger to bowl - 3 seconds, speed 6 to mince
Add sherry, hoisin, osyter sauce, stock to bowl - 5 seconds, Speed 1
Add beef - Cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Add Cashews - serve with rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Slow Cooked Pulled Mexican Beef