- 1000g Mince Meat
- 1 cans lentils, Drained
- 1 onion, Peeled and Quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 1 Large carrot, Peeled and quartered
- Variety of Vege, e.g. Capsicum, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Baby Spinach etc
- 1 Large Jar of Passata
- 2tbs Meat or Vege Stock Paste
- 2 heaped teaspoons Italian herbs, Dried
- 1tbs Evoo, (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 80g Butter
- 80g plain flour
- 1 litres Milk
- 1 pinch salt
- pepper, Optional
- 2 packages dried lasagne sheet
- 100g cheese, grated
1h 10minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all veggies into Thermomix Bowl. 5sec/ speed 6. Scrape and repeat til veggies are grated finely.
2. Heat EVOO in a large frypan over medium heat. Add grated veggies. Saute for 5min. Then add Lentils and saute for a further 2min.
*(Turbo Rinse TM bowl with water and discard water. Return TM bowl to machine)
3. Add mince to frypan and brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Add herbs, stock paste, Passata, and allow to simmer for 10min.
1. To TM bowl add butter. 3min/100/speed 1.
2. Add flour. 3min/100/speed 1.
3. Add Milk, Salt, Pepper (optional), then 8min/90/speed 4. MC on.
1. Place a layer of Lasagne sheets on a large (at least 2 litre) oiled lasagne dish.
2. Spread a layer of mince sauce. Then pour 1/3 the Bechamel Sauce over mince.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. Add one last layer of Lasagne Sheets then spread with remainding 1/3 of Bechamel and top with grated cheese.
Bake in 190°C for 50min.
Serve with Mashed Potato and Vege or Salad and Chips.
Lasagne Meat Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing