- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 cloves
- 1 cup tomato passatta or puree
- 1 cans coconut cream
- 4 teaspoon tomato paste
- 400 grams chicken breast, cubed
- jasmine or cauliflower rice, enough to serve
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- Blitz zucchini and carrot. Set aside.
Add onion and garlic to bowl "Closed lid" . Chop 3 sec / speed 7.
Add spices, ginger, coriander, cumin, cloves. Cook 8 mins / varoma / speed 2 with measuring cup off.
Add tomato passata, tomato paste, coconut cream, zucchini and carrot to bowl. Cook 5 mins / varoma / Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" + speed 1.
Add chicken. Cook 20 mins / 100oC / Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" + speed "Gentle stir setting"
Pour into Thermoserver and let sit while rice cooks.
Accessories you need
Add 200g chopped carrots when you put the chicken in for some veggies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.