- 1 brown onion, (100g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams Chuck Steak, diced (3cm pieces)
- 30 grams Chicken stock concentrate
- 175 grams Passata
- 325 grams water
- 150 grams carrots, cut into rounds (1cm)
- 300 grams potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 20 grams fish sauce
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 100 grams Frozen baby peas
- 100 grams Capsicum, cut in strips
- 100 grams tomato paste
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic 3 sec / speed 7 \ MC on. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
Add oil, chicken stock concentrate and diced beef. Saute for 4 mins / 120oC / reverse / speed 1 / MC on.
Add passata, water, carrots, potatoes, dried bay leaves, fish sauce, soy sauce and pepper into the mixing bowl. Using your spatula mix the contents of the bowl to loosen all the ingredients. Commence cooking 45 mins / 80oC / reverse / speed soft / MC on.
Add tomato paste, capsicum and frozen peas to the stew. Continue cooking 10 mins / Varoma / reverse / speed soft / MC on.
Replace measuring cup with simmering basket to reduce the gravy. Continue cooking 10 mins / Varoma / reverse / speed soft / MC off.
Serve stew hot with freshly made fluffy Jasmine rice or cauliflower rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Sweet Custard Buns
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings