- 1 heaped tablespoon Lard or butter, as needed
- 500 grams Minced meat (Beef and lamb)
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika ground
- 2 heaped tablespoon Italian parsley, fresh
- 200 grams Ajvar Relish, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, powdered garlic, paprika and parsley to mixing bowl and chop at speed 6 for roughly 5 seconds or until desired consistency achieved.
Add minced meat, season to taste and stir on speed 1 for 10-20 seconds, again, depending consistency required.
Heat a non-stick fry pan to a medium heat, add lard or butter and fry in batches until well browned and cooked through.
Serve with Ajvar relish (excellent recipe by THERMO WORLD) and a green salad or potato salad. Enjoy
Really yummy, quick and easy, particularly if you make the ajvar relish yourself beforehand
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- Steamed Salmon with Green Peppercorn sauce and Vegetables
- Matt Preston's Lamb, cashew and pineapple braise (adapted from lamb, walnut and pineapple braise - from 100 Best recipes
- Easy Spaghetti alla Bolognese
- Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
- Vietnamese Beef with Lemon Grass and Chilli - converted from a Golden Lotus cooking class
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Donna Hay's Thai Chicken Soup
- Kylie Simpson's Rice Pudding with Earl Grey soaked Prunes and Brandy Syrup
- Green Thai Curry - Ben Milbourne's Masterchef recipe
- George Calombaris' Homemade baked beans