- 150 grams baby spinach
- 500 grams Beef
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 150 grams pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 500 grams potato, in 2cm cubes
- 120 grams corn kernels
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons mixed dried herbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 600 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop spinach 4 sec/sp 5. Set aside
2. Mince beef 10 sec/sp 7. Set aside in a separate bowl
3. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl, chop 3 sec/sp 7.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add oil and saute 2 minutes/varoma/sp 1
5. Add carrots and pumpkin, chop 3 sec/sp 7
6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add potato, corn, bayleaf, herbs, vegetable stock and water. Cook 20mins/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
7. Add mince, cook 10mins/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" , ensuring mince is immersed in the liquid.
8. Place spinach in Thermoserver and pour Charkiquan over, then stir through.
Accessories you need
Great served with rice.
A nice addition is a garlic, paprika oil: In olive oil fry a crushed clove of garlic with about 2 teaspoons of paprika. Make a well in Charkiquan and pour a little in. Delicious!
This is a large quantity but to bulk it up even further you can add more veggies of your choice to the Varoma dish/tray, steam them and combine when serving. Just make sure you have enough liquid to account for the steaming.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers