- 200 g Spiral pasta
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 portion onion
- 1 cloves garlic cloves
- 750 g Beef mince
- 1 heaped teaspoons stock paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato sauce
- 400 g crushed tomato’s
- 2 heaped tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 125 g bread
- 200 g cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees
2. Grease large casserole dish
3. Boil 2 Cups Spiral Pasta on stove
4. Add 10g Olive Oil to Thermomix Bowl
5. Add 1 onion halved and 1 clove of garlic - chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds scrap down bowl then sauté for 3 mins 100 degrees for 5mins.
6. Add mince in simmer basket, add salt, sauce chopped tomatos and mustard cook on Veroma, reverse speed 2 for 10 mins.
7. Pour mince mixture in with pasta and stir well place in casserole dish.
8. Clean and dry bowl
9. Add 125g of bread and 200g cheese cubed in thermomix and mix on speed 9 for 10 sec and add to top of pasta bake.
10. Bake in oven for approximately 15 mins or until cheese is melted
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Quince relish for Irina
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce