- 1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese Block, Roughly chopped
- 2 Large green capsicums, At room temp
- 1/4 jar Sliced jalapenos in brine, About half a cup or to taste - discard the brine
- 1.5 level tsp Garlic powder
- 1 level tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 level tsp salt, Or to taste - we like quite salty
- 1/2 level tsp black pepper
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts, Skin off and clean of googly bits
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 portions Purple cauliflower rice, For keto, or
- 4 portions Brown rice with quinoa
- 4 portions Spinach, tomato, cucumber, spring onion salad, Or whatever you enjoy
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Heat the oven to 190c and find a deep baking dish that will fit all the chicken - a medium Pyrex rectangle is perfect.
Roast your capsicum by laying directly on your gas stove burner and turning it until blackened all over. If you don't have gas, do this in the oven at 200 or under the grill. When it's fully black, stick them both into a zip lock bag for 10 mins to sweat.
After 10 mins the capsicum should be cool enough to touch and the skin should flake right off. Discard all skin, the top and seeds - I gave mine a rinse under the tap too.
- Put everything but chicken and cheese in thermie and pulse for 0.5 seconds, 7 times. Check your seasoning and try not to eat the whole thing with crackers.
- Put a little sauce in the bottom of the baking tray and then lay the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish. Cover the chicken breasts with the remaining green sauce. Then top with the cheese.
- Bake on the middle rack for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Serve hot over spinach salad and brown rice with quinoa or cauliflower rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake