- 500 grams Steak, Slightly Frozen
- 1 egg, Lightly Beaten
- 100 grams Tasty cheese
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1/4 Cup basil
- 750 grams tomatoes, Halved
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 1 sprig fresh basil, Leaves Only
- 50 grams tomato paste
- Salt and pepper, To Taste
- 1.2 litres water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 grams dried spaghetti
- sea salt, To Taste
1h 12minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Grate cheese 10 seconds/speed 7, set aside.
Chop basil 3 seconds/speed 5, set aside with cheese.
Chop onion 3 seconds/speed 6.
Add slightly frozen steak and mince for 10 seconds/speed 7 for fine consistency.
Add egg, cheese, basil, salt and pepper into mixing bowl then mix 10 seconds//speed 2. Tip mixture onto Thermomat, then rinse bowl to make sauce.
Roll mixture into balls and place in Varoma.
Place tomatoes, oil, onion, garlic, basil, vegetable stock, tomato paste, salt and pepper into mixing bowl and blend 3 seconds/ speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Put Varoma dish containing meatballs on top of the bowl to steam while the sauce is cooking. Cook 30 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
Remove meatballs from the Varoma and put them into the Thermoserver. Then cook the sauce for a further 15 minutes/Varoma//speed 2 with MC in.
Once sauce is finished cooking pour it over the meatballs in the Thermoserver and leave the lid on to mix the flavours for 20 minutes.
Place water, oil and salt into mixing bowl and bring to boil 8-10 minutes/100°C//speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8-12 minutes/100°C///speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid. Drain using TM basket. Serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge