- 120 g fresh bread
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Small handful parsley and basil to taste
- 120 g Camembert cheese, sliced
- 5 rindless bacon rashers
- 2 l arge chicken breast fillets, butterflied
- 700 g water
- 2-3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- ½ l arge sweet potato, peeled and cubed
8Recipe is created for
Place bread into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place onion and oil into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Sauté for
3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1. Allow to cool slightly before continuing.
Add herbs and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add bread crumbs and cheese and with dial set to closed lidposition, press the
Turbo button for 2 seconds at a time, 2 times, just to combine.
Place bacon rashers onto large piece of foil, overlapping each piece slightly.
Place butterflied chicken fillets on top of bacon and then spread the bread
mixture over chicken. Roll the fillets up from the long end to make log shapes.
Place into Varoma tray and place vegetables on tray.
Place water into TM bowl and set Varoma into position. Cook for 30-35 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 3.
Serve sliced with fresh salad and Chicken Veloute. (see Sauces and Sides).
Accessories you need
Try stuffing the chicken with any assortment of homemade pesto, sun dried tomatoes, prawns, salmon or other seafood, fresh herbs, sliced cold meats,
cheeses or spinach. Choose about 3 flavours at a time and let your imagination
run wild! Steaming the chicken this way means it will keep its shape once cooked, so these are easy to slice and will make great presentation on the plate.
If you are not sure about how to Butterfly chicken, ask your butcher to do it for you or flatten the fillet using a meat mallet before rolling as directed.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Beef Burgers / Sliders