- 500 grams chicken breast, Cubed 2cm
- 1 Brown Onion - Large, Cut into eighths
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Chilli Paste with Soya Bean Oil, Heaped spoons
- 100 grams oyster sauce
- 50 grams light soy sauce
- 50 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams Roasted Cashews
- 1 shallots, To Garnish
- Place garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/ Speed 7
- Insert Butterfly, than add oil and saute 100 deg/ 2 mins/ Speed 2
- Add chicken and cook Varoma/ / 2 min/
- Add chilli paste and cook Varoma/ / 2 min/
- Add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, raw sugar and onion cook Varoma/ / 5 min/
- Add roasted cashews and cook Varoma/ / 1 min/
- Serve with rice and garnish with chopped shallots
Accessories you need
The chilli paste I use is available from Asian Shops - Chilli Paste with Soya Bean Oil - Pantai Brand (see 2nd photo)
We like a lot of sauce to go with rice however if you like less then reduce the oyster sauce and light soy sauce accordingly
You can use sweet chill sauce for this recipe however it does change the flavour and will make it spicy compared to the chilli paste with soya bean oil
Also feel free to add vegetables to this dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast