- 1 brown onion, peeled, quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 skinless chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 1-2 cm cubes
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 200 g Chicken stock or Vegetable stock, see tips
- 100 g instant couscous
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley or coriander, leaves only, finely chopped (optional)
Recipe is created for
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1. Add chicken and pumpkin and cook 3 min/100°C/Reverse/.
Add stock and cook 10 min/90°C// or until chicken and pumpkin are cooked.
Add couscous and herbs (if using) and mix 5 – 10 sec//speed 1 or until couscous is completely combined.
Allow mixture to rest in mixing bowl with mixing bowl lid on and MC in place. The warmth will allow the couscous to finish cooking. This should take about 5 – 10 minutes.
Transfer the mixture to a ThermoServer and fluff using a fork before serving.
This recipe is from Thermomix Cooking for your Baby and Toddler. A cookbook filled with over 100 quick and easy Thermomix recipes, this book will help your child develop a taste for new flavours while providing the nutrients so crucially needed in the early years.It is available from our online store
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)