- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leek, large, white only, chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 25 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast, cubed
- 100 g bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 100 g water
- 140 g cream
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- 1 sheet Shortcrust Pastry
1. Place garlic, leek and onion in TM bowl. Chop for 4 seconds/speed 5.
2. Add oil and saute at 100C/4 mins/speed 1
3. Insert butterfly
4. Add chicken, bacon, stock, water, cream and cornflour and cook 100C/20 mins//speed 1. MC off and basket on top.
5. Allow filling to cool completely before using in a pie otherwise the bottom of the pie will be soggy
6. Heat oven to 190C, butter a pie dish and line with one sheet of shortcrust pastry.
7. Place pie filling into pie dish, cover with the sheet of puff pastry and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is a golden brown.
***Edited to reduce amount of water and add shortcrust pastry***
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"