- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leek, large, white only, chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 25 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast, cubed
- 100 g bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 100 g water
- 140 g cream
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- 1 sheet Shortcrust Pastry
1. Place garlic, leek and onion in TM bowl. Chop for 4 seconds/speed 5.
2. Add oil and saute at 100C/4 mins/speed 1
3. Insert butterfly
4. Add chicken, bacon, stock, water, cream and cornflour and cook 100C/20 mins//speed 1. MC off and basket on top.
5. Allow filling to cool completely before using in a pie otherwise the bottom of the pie will be soggy
6. Heat oven to 190C, butter a pie dish and line with one sheet of shortcrust pastry.
7. Place pie filling into pie dish, cover with the sheet of puff pastry and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is a golden brown.
***Edited to reduce amount of water and add shortcrust pastry***
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice