- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leek, large, white only, chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 25 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast, cubed
- 100 g bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 100 g water
- 140 g cream
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- 1 sheet Shortcrust Pastry
1. Place garlic, leek and onion in TM bowl. Chop for 4 seconds/speed 5.
2. Add oil and saute at 100C/4 mins/speed 1
3. Insert butterfly
4. Add chicken, bacon, stock, water, cream and cornflour and cook 100C/20 mins//speed 1. MC off and basket on top.
5. Allow filling to cool completely before using in a pie otherwise the bottom of the pie will be soggy
6. Heat oven to 190C, butter a pie dish and line with one sheet of shortcrust pastry.
7. Place pie filling into pie dish, cover with the sheet of puff pastry and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is a golden brown.
***Edited to reduce amount of water and add shortcrust pastry***
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode