- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 250 g mayonaise made in your TM
- 1 tlbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tbls curry powder
- 2 cups Broccoli floweret’s
- 1 chicken breast, fillet
- 100 g grated cheese
- bread crumbs
8Recipe is created for
Combine Soup, Mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
5 seconds on speed 3, scrape down sides
then again 5 seconds on speed 3. Set aside.
Place Chicken in Varoma Dish, 1 litre water and
cook 25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1
then place Broccoli floweret’s in Varoma Tray
cook further 5 mins at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Place cooked Broccoli in greased casserole dish
Pull chicken apart (bite size pieces) and place on top, do not crowd.
Pour soup/mayo mix over the top.
Sprinkle with cheese then bread crumbs.
Dot with butter.
Bake 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken in Yoghurt