- 1000 grams chicken breasts, Roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, Halved
- 30 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- 120 grams Tasty cheese, Cut into 12 cubes
Chop onion 3 seconds/speed 6.
Add chicken into TM bowl and mince for 30 seconds/speed 4.
Add breadcrumbs and egg then mix for 20 seconds/speed 4.
Divide mixture into 12 even portions.
Push a cube of cheese into the centre of each burger.
Cook burgers for approx 15 minutes or until cooked through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice