- 1000 grams chicken breasts, Roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, Halved
- 30 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- 120 grams Tasty cheese, Cut into 12 cubes
Chop onion 3 seconds/speed 6.
Add chicken into TM bowl and mince for 30 seconds/speed 4.
Add breadcrumbs and egg then mix for 20 seconds/speed 4.
Divide mixture into 12 even portions.
Push a cube of cheese into the centre of each burger.
Cook burgers for approx 15 minutes or until cooked through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma