- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, 3cm cube
- 3 carrots, 2cm chunks
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 heaped tablespoon veg/chicken stock paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 2 tablespoons Gravy powder, optional
- cooked chicken, Cubed,approx. 2 breasts worth
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl chop 5sec/sp4, scrape down bowl.
Add oil and saute 5min/varoma/sp1.
Add sweet potato, carrots, bay leaf, paprika, stock paste, diced tomatoes and enough water to fill to the 2L line (approx 2 1/4 cups).
(if required add chicken to varoma dish and cook now)
Add cooked chicken, corn and gravy powder, cook 5min/varoma/.
Use of butterfly throughout recipe is optional.
If you find the mix is bubbling over replace MC for basket on lid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies