- 500 g chicken breast, diced and partially frozen
- 1 small red onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g zucchini, chopped into large chunks
- 1 carrot, chopped into chunks
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 150 g tasty cheddar cheese
- 300 g shortcut bacon, cut up into quarters
- 1 package Puff pastry
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate the parmesan and cheddar for 7 seconds, speed 6. Remove to a large bowl.
2. Without cleaning the mixing bowl, mince the chicken breast for 5 to 7 seconds, speed 7. Remove to the large bowl with the cheese.
3. Without cleaning the mixing bowl, add the garlic and onion and chop speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and add the zucchini and carrot. Chop speed 6 for 2 seconds. Add to the bowl with the chicken and cheese.
4. Without cleaning the mixing bowl add the bacon and chop 3 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down and chop a further 2 seconds, speed 6. Add to the chicken, cheese and vegetables and mix the ingerdients together until well combined, using your hands to do this works best.
5. Portion out the filling on to the pastry and roll into sausage roll or scroll form. Seal with milk and cut each roll into 6 equal portions. brush the tops with a little extra milk and top with some shaved parmesan if wanted. Place on a lined baking tray and cook for 30 to 40 minutes at 180°C.
Accessories you need
Experiment with other veges, red capsicum adds a nice flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots