- 3 slices of bread
- 200 g Parmesan cheese
- 6 Sprigs Fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 8 skinless chicken fillets
- 8 slice Jalsberg Cheese
- 8 slice smoked ham
- 4 tbsp melted butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat the oven to 180 g
Add the breadcrumbs to the TM and chop for 10 secs / speed 9
Add garlic, parmesan cheese & parsley & chop for 3 secs /speed 7
Add back the breadcrumbs, paprika & a generous sprinkle of salt & pepper
Mix for 5 secs / speed 3
Place in a container where you can roll the chicken in
Open out the fillets & flatten with a hammer (make sure it's one for the kitchen - otherwise I'm not sure how your fillets will look after the beating!!!!!
Layer with cheese & ham & then roll. Place into the container with the melted butter to coat & then put straight into the breadcrumbs to add a generous coat around the outside.
Use a toothpick to hold it together & place on a baking tray.
Complete the process until all the chicken is done & place into the oven for 25 - 30 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
In the meantime, using your varoma, steam your greens which should come out roughly at the same time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Christmas Salad
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- BBQ Sauce
- Barbecued pork ribs
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus