- 1 onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 carrot
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 package 2 minute noodles
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 Sachet of chicken stock powder, (From noodle packet)
- 1 egg, (Optional- I normally find I don't need it)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Break noodles into 4 pieces and put into bowl of boiling water to soften for 2 minutes. Then drain and set aside.
- Put onion, carrot and celery into TM bowl, grate for 5 seconds, speed 6.
- Add chicken mince, chicken powdered stock, bread crumbs (and egg if using) to the TM bowl and combine, 10 seconds, speed 5.
- Add drained, softened 2 minute noodles to TM bowl and combine for 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Roll into bite sized balls and deep fry in hot oil until golden. Serve with sweet chilli sauce and rice.
Accessories you need
Also great served as an entree, or finger food at a party.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover