- 1 onion, peeled, cut in half
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 carrots, topped and tailed
- 3 Stalks of celery, rinsed
- 40 g fat, (lard, tallow, duck fat, olive oil, butter)
- 1 litre chicken broth
- big pinch salt
- big pinch pepper
- 500 g chicken (breast or thigh), sliced thinly
- 2 zuchinni, spiralised or peeled into tagliatelle
- 4 sprig parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, carrot and celery into bowl. Lid on, MC in. Chop 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Add fat and saute 5mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add in stock, salt and pepper to bowl. Place simmering basket into position. Add chicken into simmering basket, lid on, MC in.
Cook 18 mins/Varoma/speed 3.
Whilst Soup is cooking, divide zuchinni 'noodles' evenly amoungst 4 bowls or mini ThermoServers.
Once Soup and Chicken is cooked, remove chicken and divide evenly amoungst bowls with zuchinni.
Puree soup mixture 1min30secs/speed 9.
Pour soup over zuchinni and chicken in bowls. Allow to sit for a few mins to cool and soften zuchinni.
Top with a few sprigs of parsley and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin