- 1 onion, peeled, cut in half
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 carrots, topped and tailed
- 3 Stalks of celery, rinsed
- 40 g fat, (lard, tallow, duck fat, olive oil, butter)
- 1 litre chicken broth
- big pinch salt
- big pinch pepper
- 500 g chicken (breast or thigh), sliced thinly
- 2 zuchinni, spiralised or peeled into tagliatelle
- 4 sprig parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, carrot and celery into bowl. Lid on, MC in. Chop 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Add fat and saute 5mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add in stock, salt and pepper to bowl. Place simmering basket into position. Add chicken into simmering basket, lid on, MC in.
Cook 18 mins/Varoma/speed 3.
Whilst Soup is cooking, divide zuchinni 'noodles' evenly amoungst 4 bowls or mini ThermoServers.
Once Soup and Chicken is cooked, remove chicken and divide evenly amoungst bowls with zuchinni.
Puree soup mixture 1min30secs/speed 9.
Pour soup over zuchinni and chicken in bowls. Allow to sit for a few mins to cool and soften zuchinni.
Top with a few sprigs of parsley and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)