- 300 g skinless chicken meat, (mixture of breast and thigh fillet is ideal)
- 75 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 3 teasp dried tarragon
- zest of 1 lemon
- 250g risoni
- 80g Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch chives
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 80g brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon veg or chicken stock paste
- 1000g water
- 40g Butter
- 10g olive oil
Recipe is created for
1To prepare the breadcrumbs and lemon zest, add the bread or roll and lemon rind to the bowl and crumb, 5 sec speed 6. Set aside
2. Grate all the parmesan cheese 5 sec speed 9. Add a third to the breadcrumb, lemon zest mixture and set the other 2/3 aside for the risoni.
3. Add the cubed chicken meat (2 cm pieces) to the bowl and mince 5 times 1 sec Turbo 4. Add all the ingredients to the chicken and mix 20 sec, speed 5 5. Roll into walnut size balls.
6. Place on the Varoma tray and set aside.
1. Chop chives and parsley, 2-3 secs speed 7. Set aside
2. Chop onion and garlic, 2-3 secs speed 7
3. Add most of the herbs (keeping some for garnish), butter and oil to the onion and garlic and saute 3 mins, Varoma temp, speed 2
4. Add risoni and saute 100 C, 2 mins, speed 2. Stir with spatula to loosen risoni from bottom of the bowl
5. Add water and stock
6. Place the Varoma in place (with meatballs on the tray) and cook Varoma temp, 20 mns, speed 2
7. Remove Varoma and pour risoni inot Thermoserver. Add the remaining parmesan cheese and stir through. Place meatballs on top and garnish with remaining herbs.
8. Rest for 5 minutes before serving
Can add any vegetables you would like to the Varoma bowl and steam at the same time (beans, broccoli, carrot etc.). Ensure that they are cut to correct size to steam in 20 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese