- 1 brown onion, cut into 4
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 carrots, cut in to chunks
- 1 celery stalk, cut in to chunks
- 1 tsp pepper, black, ground
- 25 grams brown sugar
- 15 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams rice wine vinegar
- 250 grams chicken mince
- 250 grams pork mince
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp water
- oil or none stick spray
- 1 litres boiled water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Chinese Indonesian Thai Vietnamese Creative Easy Low budget Quick Cooking Deep frying Frying Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Asian Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Children food Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Dinner Lunch Take away food Meat dish
1- Add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and pepper to TM bowl.
2- Chop on speed 8, 8 sec.
**This should be quite fine, if you don't want any chunks in your dumplings chop a little longer.
3- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and both minces to the bowl.
4- Blend speed 5, 5 sec.
5- Scrape down sides of bowl.
6- Blend speed 5, 5 sec. Transfer to another bowl.
7- In a small bowl mix egg and 1 tsp water (this is used to seal dumplings). Then oil both levels of the veroma.
8- Working on a clean surface, take 1 wonton skin out of the package.
9- Add approx 1 teaspoon on the mixture to the centre of the skin.
10- Brush edges with the egg mix.
11- Carefully close over the sides to make a triangle.
**Ensure that you get all the air out, but don't squeeze the filling out.
12- Place on veroma tray.
13- Repeat step 8 to 12, until both trays are full.
14- Place boiled water in to clean TM bowl.
15- Place Lid and Veroma into position.
16- Cook speed 12 mins, veroma temp, speed 2.
*Mushrooms can be added with other vegetables.
*This mix will make more then 40 (1 packet) of dumplings.
*Left over mix can be rolled into balls and cooked or frozen.
*If rolling into balls and freezing for next time, make sure you adjust the cooking time from frozen.
*These dumplings can aslo be fried (deep, shallow or pan).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough