THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 grams Italian Arborio Rice
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Spanish onion, peeled and quatered
- 50 grams Butter
- 150 grams pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 150 grams feta cheese, crumbled
- 50 grams white wine
- 50 grams cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- water, for self-clean
Place pumpkin and 70g of stock in bowl. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1. Make sure pumpkin is cooked, then place in ThermoServe (or a bowl if you want an extra dish to wash) and set aside.
Add water into bowl and use self-clean method to remove pumpkin residue.
Place onions and garlic in bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides and then add butter and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1, with MC off.
Add rice and wine into bowl and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft.
Add remaining stock and chicken. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft.
Add pumpkin and mix for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 2.
Add half the spinach to the ThermoServe and the other half to the bowl and mix for 1 minute on reverse speed 3.
Add cream, salt and pepper and crumbled feta. Mix on reverse speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Place in ThermoServe and let stand for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken