- 1 brown onion, peeled &amp; halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 50g Butter
- 50g white wine
- 350g arborio rice
- 500g chicken breast diced
- 1 litre water
- 2 tablespoons TM stock, I used vegetable stock
- 100g Frozen Chopped Spinach
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 80 grams fetta crumbled
1. Place onions and garlic in bowl and chop for 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Remove MC from lid.
Add butter and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
2. Add rice & wine & sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft.
Add stock, chicken, spinach & water. Cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed soft.
3. Add salt and pepper & crumbled feta, reserving some to go on top for serving. Mix for 10 seconds reverse speed soft.
Transfer to the Thermoserver until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce