- 1 onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams chicken, cubed (3cm)
- 120 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 80 grams white wine
- 120 grams water
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 150 grams sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Praprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop for 5 Seconds on Speed 5
Add butter and cook for 3 minutes - 100 degrees - Speed 1
Add remaining ingredients (Chicken last) and cook for 10 minutes - 100 degrees - Speed soft - Reverse (Give a good stir before starting)
I stir my once more during cooking time as well. Take lid off and give a good stir right to the bottom, replace lid.
I usually serve mine with pasta - always a yummy, super fast meal and i always have these ingredients in my fridge/pantry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken