- 8 chicken tenderloins or chicken breast chopped into short lengths
- tomato paste or pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion cut in half
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into 4
- 100 g Ham or bacon, roughly chopped
- 4 mushrooms halved
- Italian herb mix, to taste (I use about 2 teaspoons)
- 100 g mozarella cheese, cubed
- 50 g parmesan, cubed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate Mozarella and Parmesan Cheese 10 secs/speed 9, put aside
2. Place galic in TM Bowl and chop 3 secs Speed 7
3. Add onion, capsicum, ham, mushrooms and herbs and chop 3-4 secs/ speed 5
4. Arrange tenderloins on Varoma tray
5. Spread tomato paste over tenderloins
6. Top each tenderloin with Pizza topping mixture
7. Fill TM Bowl with 900g of water
8. Place Varoma into position. Cook 18min/Varoma/Speed 2
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
9. At the end of cooking time, transfer pizzas over to a lined baking tray and sprinkle the reserved cheese over each.
10. Cook in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted and is golden brown.
Serve immediately with salad or vegetables.
Any pizza toppings can be added to the mixture - make up your own specialized flavours!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.