- 70 grams cashew nuts
- 600 grams chicken breast, cubed (2cm)
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 50 grams oyster sauce
- 25 grams light soy sauce
- 25 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams coconut cream
- 100 grams Vegetables, of choice
- coriander, shallots, garnish
Recipe is created for
1. Place cashews in mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 9 - set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add oil and saute 3 min/100 degrees/speed 2.
5. Add chicken and cook 2 min/Varoma//.
6. Add green curry paste and cook 2 min/Varoma//.
7. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, coconut cream and vegetables and cook 5 min/Varoma//.
8. Add crushed nuts and cook 1 min/Varoma//.
9. Garnish with chopped shallots and coriander.
Serve warm with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover