- 70 grams cashew nuts
- 600 grams chicken breast, cubed (2cm)
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 50 grams oyster sauce
- 25 grams light soy sauce
- 25 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams coconut cream
- 100 grams Vegetables, of choice
- coriander, shallots, garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cashews in mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 9 - set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add oil and saute 3 min/100 degrees/speed 2.
5. Add chicken and cook 2 min/Varoma//.
6. Add green curry paste and cook 2 min/Varoma//.
7. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, coconut cream and vegetables and cook 5 min/Varoma//.
8. Add crushed nuts and cook 1 min/Varoma//.
9. Garnish with chopped shallots and coriander.
Serve warm with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce