- 200 g cooked chorizo (I used chilli chorizo), *see tips
- 400 g can of diced or crushed tomatoes
- 400 g can of chickpea (rinsed and drained)
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes dried
- 1 tablespoon rapadura (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- sea salt and cracked pepper
- 2 sheets puff pastry (thawed if using frozen)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Place oregano and parsley into bowl and chop for 3 secs on spd 5.
3. Scrape sides and add the chorizo. Chop for 5 secs on spd 5.
4. Add tomatoes, chickpeas, paprika, chilli, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix for 20 secs on Reverse, and spd 2. Scrape sides and repeat if necessary so the mixture is mixed through thoroughly.
5. Cut 4 rounds of puff pastry using your chosen ramekins.
6. Distribute the mixture over the ramekins and top each one with pastry using a fork on the edges to seal completely closed.
7. Place ramekins on trays and bake for 20 to 25 mins or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
* I have cooked the chorizo in the pan before adding to the dish. You can use dried chorizo and just remove the casing prior to adding to the bowl. Dried was used in the original recipe.
*This recipe is from the Donna Hay collection.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip