- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 500 grams Minced beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 400 grams chopped tinned tomatoes
- 750 grams kidney beans tinned
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel onion and garlic, half onion.
Place onion, garlic and EVOO in bowl
6 sec/speed 5
Add cumin, paprika, chilli powder
2 min/120C/speed 1
Add stock, tomato paste, tomatoes,and kidney beans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken