- 200 g pork mince
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 125 g water
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1.5 tablespoon Garlic Oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Gently mix together all ingredients except 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce in a shallow dish which fits in the Varoma.
2. Fill up TM bowl with water to 1st marker and cover. Heat 6 min / Varoma / speed 4.
3. Place dish with egg/pork mixture in Varoma and put Varoma on top of lid. Steam 7 min / Varoma / speed 4.
4. Open Varoma lid and gently stir the egg/pork dish to move outer edges into the middle and vice versa.
5. Cover Varoma and steam 7 min / Varoma / speed 4.
6. Remove from Varoma and drizzle with olive oil and extra soy sauce. Serve with rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly