THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 red onion, halved
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500-600 grams beef or pork mince, or a mixture of both
- 1 heaped tablespoon Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves, or ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, add more to taste if you like it hot
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 85 grams tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 1 MC of water
8Recipe is created for
Place onions, garlic and red chilli into bowl and chop Speed 7, 3 sec
Add coconut oil and sautee Varoma Speed 1, 3 minutes
Crumble beef or pork mince into bowl and add cacao powder, oregano, chilli flakes, cumin, all spice, sea salt. Cook at 100 degress for 10 minutes.
Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, vegetable stock and water into bowl. Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes.
Once cooked, if you have the time, pour Chocolate Chilli into a large frying pan or pot and simmer on low heat for several hours to release the flavour of all the spices. Add water if neccessary.
Serve with a large dollop of guacamole on top.
If going completely Paleo, this would be great served on a bed of cauliflower mash, otherwise a small serve of Jasmine Rice works too.
Recipe has been converted from the cookbook Well Fed: Paleo Recipes For People Who Love to Eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Pumpkin Soup