THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 red onion, halved
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500-600 grams beef or pork mince, or a mixture of both
- 1 heaped tablespoon Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves, or ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, add more to taste if you like it hot
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 85 grams tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 1 MC of water
Recipe is created for
Place onions, garlic and red chilli into bowl and chop Speed 7, 3 sec
Add coconut oil and sautee Varoma Speed 1, 3 minutes
Crumble beef or pork mince into bowl and add cacao powder, oregano, chilli flakes, cumin, all spice, sea salt. Cook at 100 degress for 10 minutes.
Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, vegetable stock and water into bowl. Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
Once cooked, if you have the time, pour Chocolate Chilli into a large frying pan or pot and simmer on low heat for several hours to release the flavour of all the spices. Add water if neccessary.
Serve with a large dollop of guacamole on top.
If going completely Paleo, this would be great served on a bed of cauliflower mash, otherwise a small serve of Jasmine Rice works too.
Recipe has been converted from the cookbook Well Fed: Paleo Recipes For People Who Love to Eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Mexican beans