- 1 carrot, roughly cut
- 1 zucchini, roughly cut
- 1 Celery stalk, cut into 4
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Chorizo sausage, sliced
- 2 Bacon rashers diced
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 Tinned Tomatoes (400g)
- 300 grams water
- 2 tablespoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- 350 grams Small pasta - small shells, macaroni, small spirals, Gluten free can be used
1. Add carrot, zucchini and celery to bowl. Chop 5 secs/spd 5.
Set aside in a bowl.
2. Add garlic and onion, chop 3 secs/spd 7. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
3. Add chorizo, bacon and olive oil. Saute 3 mins/100 deg/spd 1
4. Add tomatoes, water, TM stock and reserved vegetables. Cook 10 mins/100deg/spd 1 - Place steaming basket on lid to prevent splatter.
5. Add pasta. Cook for time on pasta packet at 100 deg//spd 1
Use gluten free pasta to make this dish gluten free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties