- 1kg lean minced Lamb or Beef
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 2 garlic, Cloves
- 1 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- 2 heaped tsp beef stock powder
- 1 tbsp Gravox pwdr, (Roast flavored)
- 1 heaped tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- frozen vegetables (peas, corn, carrot), (Fresh can be used)
- 500g potatoes, (3-4cm cubed)125g
- 125g full cream milk
- 15g Butter
- Salt n pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Scrape down bowl.
Add oil and and saute 2mins/100 degrees/speed 1
4. Remove butterfly, Stir manually and cook for another 5mins/varoma//
5. Add thyme, stock & gravy powder, tomatoes, sauces and 1 cup pomegranate juice (or red wine) and cook 10mins/veroma//
6. Add Veggie, cook for last 5mins/veroma//
7. Place mixture into Casserole Bowl, set aside and clean TM Bowl ready to make Mash topping.
2. Insert butterfly and Mash 20-30 secs/speed 3 to 4.
3. Top meat filling with mash topping and sprinkle with grated cheese (if desired).
4. Bake in moderate oven for approx 10-30 minutes until hot and the cheese melts and bubbles.
Mash Potato Topping
If a thicker meat mix is preferable, add cornflour to a little cold water and add to mix at step 6 when adding veggies. (Amount of cornflour will depend on the thickness required)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Beef hotpot
- Meatballs in sauce
- Chicken Satay Noodles
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Another of Variation Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Nanna's Pasties
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls