- 2 cm ginger, cube
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp turmeric ground
- 1/2 tsp coriander ground
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Kasundi
- 100 g coconut cream
- 80 g tomato paste
- 600 g Chicken thigh fillets, cubed
Add ginger, garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add turmeric, coriander powder, sugar, salt, Kasaundi, cream and tomato paste and mix 4 sec/speed 4.
4. Add chickenand cook 8 min/ 90ºC/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
5. Transfer to ThermoServer for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Serve with cauliflower rice.
Kasundi is an Indian spiced tomato relish available from most supermarkets. You can make your own by using this recipe //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/tomato-kasundi/54393
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Pork Loaf
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- My dad Bill's curried chicken
- Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Honey Soy Chicken Roll
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Kel's edited version of sweet n sour pork meatballs
- Festive Baked Chicken Thighs
- Deb's Chicken bacon and spinach risotto
- Debs Caesar salad
- Pork and Fennel Meatballs with Creamy Mushrooms, Sage and Beans
- Kids Napoletana Sauce
- Healthy gut gummies
- Choc Chip Muesli Bars
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Sweet Potato and Red Kidney Bean stew with peanuts.
- Rissotto con Camarones y leche de coco
- Bunya Nut Fritters
- Elderberry Syrup
- Easy Brocoli Pasta
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- Ayam Masak Merah