- 230 grams SR flour
- 60 grams Butter, chilled
- 110 grams Milk
- pinch salt
- Small handful of Italian parsley
- 1 onion, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 grams oil
- 600 grams diced beef
- 600 grams water
- 2 tablespoons TM stock concentrate
- 2 --- carrots, sliced
- 180 grams Frozen baby peas
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 Medium potatoes, 2 cm pieces
8Recipe is created for
Before preparing dumplings, chop parsley by placing in TM bowl and chopping for 4 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Without washing the bowl, place all dumpling ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 20-30 seconds on speed 5 until dough forms a ball.
Roll dumplings into nugget size balls and place in the Varoma tray, leaving space to expand. Set aside.
Without washing the bowl, place onion, garlic and oil into the TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Saute for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 3.
Add beef and cook for a further 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on reverse and speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients except parsley and frozen peas and cook for 40 minutes at 80 degrees on reverse and speed soft.
Place Varoma with dumplings into position and cook for a further 25 minutes at Varoma temperature on reserve and speed soft, adding peas after 15 minutes.
Remove bay leaves, add parsley and adjust seasoning as required. Serve dumplings on top of each serving of stew.
Beef Stew with Buttermilk Dumplings
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit