- 750 grams Rump/Steak
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- 300 grams Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion into quarters. Add onion & garlic to tmx, speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute at 100 degrees for 2 minutes on speed 1.
Add meat andSlice beef into thick strips and saute at 100 degrees for 2 minutes on REVERSE on speed 1.
Add tomato paste, mushrooms (quartered), water, vegetable stock and paprika and cook for 5 minutes on REVERSE at 100 degrees on speed soft. Replace MC with basket to let some evaporation.
Add yoghurt and cornflour and cook for a further 40 minutes on REVERSE at 100 degrees on speed soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Tasty Seedy Crackers