- 750 grams Rump/Steak
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- 300 grams Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
Chop onion into quarters. Add onion & garlic to tmx, speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute at 100 degrees for 2 minutes on speed 1.
Add meat andSlice beef into thick strips and saute at 100 degrees for 2 minutes on REVERSE on speed 1.
Add tomato paste, mushrooms (quartered), water, vegetable stock and paprika and cook for 5 minutes on REVERSE at 100 degrees on speed soft. Replace MC with basket to let some evaporation.
Add yoghurt and cornflour and cook for a further 40 minutes on REVERSE at 100 degrees on speed soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt
- Corn Fritters
- Variation Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)