THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams chicken, cubed (3cm)
- 120 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 300 grams cubed pumkin, 2 cm cubes
- 80 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Cathy's 3 C's Spice mix, see RC for recipe
- 120 grams water
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 150 grams sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Praprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon TM veggie stock concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop for 5 Seconds on Speed 5
Add butter and cook for 3 minutes - 100 degrees - Speed 1
Add remaining ingredients (Chicken last) and cook for 10 minutes - 100 degrees - Speed soft - Reverse (Give a good stir before starting)
I stir my once more during cooking time as well. Take lid off and give a good stir right to the bottom, replace lid.
I usually serve mine with pasta - always a yummy, super fast meal and i always have these ingredients in my fridge/pantry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)