- 500 g chicken thighs, whole
- 1 can 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon tumeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Chilli powder
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into square chunks
- 1 brown onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoon TM Veg/chicken stock
- 25 grams oil of choice
Onion, garlic, ginger in the bowl 4sec/speed6
Scrape down bowl, add oil varoma/3mins/speed3
MC off - WITH THE LID ON - and blade just going round on a soft stir
add all spices, tinned toms, whole chicken thighs and TM stock
Add capsicum 20mins/100degrees/speed1 REVERSE
Place in the thermoserve and cook rice as per EDC and serve with some poppadoms and naans... YUMMO!
Just break up the chicken at the end when placed into the thermoserve... it should fall apart!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby