- 500 g chicken thighs, whole
- 1 can 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon tumeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Chilli powder
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into square chunks
- 1 brown onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoon TM Veg/chicken stock
- 25 grams oil of choice
Onion, garlic, ginger in the bowl 4sec/speed6
Scrape down bowl, add oil varoma/3mins/speed3
MC off - WITH THE LID ON - and blade just going round on a soft stir
add all spices, tinned toms, whole chicken thighs and TM stock
Add capsicum 20mins/100degrees/speed1 REVERSE
Place in the thermoserve and cook rice as per EDC and serve with some poppadoms and naans... YUMMO!
Just break up the chicken at the end when placed into the thermoserve... it should fall apart!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto