- 500 grams chicken breast, Diced
- 50 grams Marmalade
- 100 grams honey
- 160 grams Kecap Manis (sweet soy)
- 2 tablespoons TMX veggie stock
- 2 teaspoons ginger, Crushed
- 125 grams water
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour, To thicken
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all sauce ingredients, except chicken and cornflour into TMX bowl
Cook for 10mins/100 degrees/speed 4
Add chicken 30mins/100 degrees//
Mix 2 tablespoons of cornflour with 30ml water
Cook for a further 7mins/100 degrees// adding cornflour mixture through hole in lid.
Serve with boiled rice and steamed vegetables of choice
Also works to add 400g frozen vegetables after step 3
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken