- 4-6 slices corned beef, Leftover
- 1 onion
- 1 can corn kernals (125g each)
- 6 tablespoons water
- 190 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tablespoons oil - any type
Recipe is created for
Cut corned beef into chunks and place in mixing bowl. Hit turbo button for one second intervals until beef is finely chopped but not minced. Remove from bowl and set aside in a large jug (or mixing bowl). If any large chunks are left return them to mixing bowl and chop again.
Peel onion and cut in half, and place in mixing bowl. Chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Add to corned beef in jug.
Drain corn and add to beef and onion, mix together.
Place water in TM bowl and heat on 37 degrees for 1 minute, speed 1. Add flour, salt, egg and oil, and blend on speed 7 for 20 seconds until smooth. If too thick, add a dash of milk and mix again. It should be thick but not as thick as cake batter.
Pour batter over meat, onion and corn, and stir together.
Heat some vegetable oil in a frypan and dop large spoonfuls of the batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles form on top, then turn and cook the other side. Set aside in a warm oven on a plate lined with paper towel and cook remaining batter.
Serve with leftover bechemal sauce, barbecue sauce or worcestershire sauce, or condiments of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf